DevOps & Cloud Solutions
The change of business pace drives DevOps. However, with an ever-expanding checklist of regulatory – SOX, GDPR, MiFID – and compliance – SOC, PCI requirements, financial institutions cannot afford to compromise risk for agility. Large banks, capital market firms and hedge funds rely on our domain maturity and execution expertise to implement “Auditable DevOps”.
- CI/CD Pipeline Buildout and Management
- Data Masking and Data Virtualization
- Secrets and Key Management
- Integrated Monitoring and dashboards
- Repository & Source Control Management
- Package Management and Code-Vetting
- Secrets and Access Control Management
- Configuration and Provisioning
- Monitoring and Log Collection
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Workload Migration
- Application Cloudification
- Hybrid and Multi Cloud Implementations
- Cloud Networking and Security
- Microservices Design and Architecture
- Service Discovery and LCM
- Application Containerization
- Container Networking and Security
- Kubernetes Deployment Support
- Application Re-factoring
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Network Automation
- Repeatable Patterns
- Configuration Management
- Policy / Event Driven Automation
- Rollback / Known good state
- Integrated Monitoring and Dashboarding
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that improves an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity.
Organizations that adopt DevOps disciplines fundamentally change their IT culture, breaking down silos and barriers between teams to allow them to evolve and improve software at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes.
This speed enables organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in their markets.
Delivering what your stakeholders need requires planning, architecture, process revitalization, and roll-out. We engage with customers as early as initial concept, and as late as taking on overdue deliverables.
Transformation can be agile. We deliver using week-long iterations that allow for the prompt discovery of hidden requirements.
We excel at delivering. From virtualized environments to complete container management solutions, we work with our customers to choose technology, then deliver solutions integrated into their existing enterprise service. offerings.
Our process includes weekly planning sessions and end-of-iteration demonstrations, so customers see early in the process what they will get, allowing for course changes.
We work with our customers and to make sure that what we deliver is what they need and what they can use. This includes training, education, and support.
Infrastructure, adoption, and transformation can be test-driven. All of our implementations include automated unit and integration tests, so that each iteration creates a firm foundation for future interations.
We demonstrate best practices, test-driven development of
applications and infrastructure, process evolution
and frequent, transparent communications with our customers.
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services offers reliable, scalable, and inexpensive cloud computing services
Provides Apache Kafka to monitor & manage data in real-time through a scalable, reliable, & flexible platform
Want to Learn More?
2004-2019 Risk Focus Inc. All rights reserved. Risk Focus is a registered mark of Risk Focus Inc.
All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.