OpenGamma offers an enterprise scale, open source, unified solution for pre-trade analytics, intra-day portfolio risk and end-of-day reporting.
- Live – Risk engine delivers tick by tick reporting to the front end tools
- Flexible analytics – Built in analytics library & open API to plug-in 3rd party libraries
- Open model – Easily integrate trade and market data feeds
- Development platform – Rich integration points to build out custom solutions
Risk Focus is an OpenGamma Global Solutions Partner. We see the open, component based architecture as a complimentary toolkit to the custom build and implementation skills that we bring to clients, allowing us to deliver scalable risk solutions.
Clients are looking to HTML5 as a strategic UI technology choice. OpenFin solves some of their biggest concerns, including:
- Browser compatibility
- Security and compliance
- Native desktop experience
- Migration and future-proofing
OpenFin provides finance-grade technology for running HTML5 desktop applications. The company’s patent-pending runtime software enables web applications to run outside the browser and is tailored to meet the strict security and compliance requirements of financial institutions. Founded in 2010 by financial technology veterans, OpenFin is headquartered in New York.
Real-time aggregation and post processing of Big Data with rich, dynamic analytics are fundamental capabilities of next generation Enterprise Risk Management solutions. Active Pivot is an in-memory OLAP engine that meets these needs and integrates seamlessly into new and existing client architectures. ActivePivot offers:
- Massive In-Memory scalability – Horizontal and Polymorphic scalability
- OLAP Server – flexible aggregation and slice-and-dice visualization
- Real-time – brings the flexibility of OLAP to real-time applications
- Dynamic Post Processing Analytics – including non-linear solutions (e.g. VaR, CVA)
Risk Focus offers specialist implementation services supported by experienced resources. We have invested in tooling to support the robust integration and management of ActivePivot in a front-to-back Risk Architecture.
Xignite makes financial market data easy with API solutions hosted in Amazon Web Services. Using a client-centric approach, Xignite integrates, simplifies, and scales data across asset classes, data types, and distribution frequencies. Xignite also introduces value-add technology solutions integrated into its API framework including streaming, alerts, and widgets.
• Frictionless implementation
• Platform-independent flexibility
• Infinitely scalable
• REST, XML, JSON, and CSV output
Risk Focus is an Xignite Partner integrating real-time market data with client applications. Additionally, Xignite and Risk Focus deliver innovative open architecture solutions to financial clients, helping them to develop cutting-edge applications, manage risk, and reduce infrastructure spend.