LONDON INTER-BANK OFFERED RATE
Accelerating Your LIBOR Transition.
We’re helping firms accelerate their LIBOR transition with methodical system conversion.
As the financial services industry bids farewell to LIBOR, firms now face a 2021 deadline for replacement rates. LIBOR transition timing should correspond to industry timelines while allowing enough time for process and system conversion.
Our conversion methodology helps:
- Identify and validate LIBOR exposure
- Determine SOFR and ARR valuation capability
- Provide SOFR product strategy and LIBOR transition
- Remediate risk and contractual fallback language
- Instill operations and technology readiness
- Provide multi-rate pricing capability
- Facilitate operational process and system conversion with custom DevOps
- Prepare accounting valuation and reporting system conversion
- Implement regulatory and tax-reporting controls
Our conversion solution follows the Alternative Reference Rates Committee (ARRC)’s guidelines described in Internal Systems & Processes: Transition Aid for SOFR Adoption. We’ve refined the ARRC’s 364 project elements and 1200 impact areas to its core elements, creating a streamlined approach that follows the highest industry standards.
We assess your entire business value chain using ARRC guidelines, mapping high-impact areas to remediate high-exposure areas and help ensure a successful transition.